PRODUCT MANAGEMENT BULLETIN: PM–21-033
United States Department of Agriculture
Farm and Foreign Agricultural Services
Risk Management Agency
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20250-0801
All Risk Management Agency Field Offices
All Other Interested Parties
The Federal Crop Insurance Corporation Board of Directors approved changes to the Malting Barley Endorsement, under section 508(h) of the Federal Crop Insurance Act, on May 21, 2021.
The following changes are applicable for the 2022 and succeeding crop years:
- Expand to Decatur and Ripley Counties in Indiana and Medina County in Ohio.
- Clarify and align claim-related date specifications with other procedure and policy.
The following documents will be available by close of business today on the RMA website at www.rma.usda.gov:
- Malting Barley Endorsement (22-0091b)
- Malting Barley Endorsement Insurance Standards Handbook (20240 Amendments)
- Malting Barley Endorsement Insurance Standards Handbook (20240-1)
Approved insurance providers must notify policyholders of these changes at least 30 days prior to the cancellation date, as required by the policy.
Interested producers should contact a crop insurance agent for further information. A list of agents can be found on the RMA website at www.rma.usda.gov/en/Information-Tools/Agent-Locator-Page.
December 31, 2021