- The Under Secretary responsible for the Federal Crop Insurance Program, Robert Bonnie;
- Under Secretary, Vacant;
- USDA Chief Economist, Dr. Seth Meyer;
- FCIC Manager (non-voting), Marcia Bunger;
- Four farmers, one of whom grows specialty crops:
- An individual involved in insurance (often an agent), Scott Silveus;
- An individual knowledgeable about reinsurance or regulation, Kenneth Selzer
The corporation takes actions necessary to improve the actuarial soundness of Federal multiperil crop insurance coverage, and apply the system to all insured producers in a fair and consistent manner.