- The Under Secretary responsible for the Federal Crop Insurance Program;
- USDA Chief Economist, Dr. Robert Johansson;
- FCIC Manager (non-voting); Martin Barbre;
- Four farmers, one of whom grows specialty crops:
- An individual involved in insurance (often an agent), Iris Sáenz;
- An individual knowledgeable about reinsurance or regulation, John F. Finston
The corporation takes actions necessary to improve the actuarial soundness of Federal multiperil crop insurance coverage, and apply the system to all insured producers in a fair and consistent manner.