Finding Insurance Agents
- Locate an Insurance Agent
- Find local insurance agents with the RMA Agent Locator.
- Learn more about using the RMA Agent Locator.
Note: Agents may reside or have an office in one state/county, but sell and service policies in other states/counties. An agent authorized to sell livestock policies is not required to sell crop policies, and vice versa.
- Approved Insurance Provider (AIP) Listing for Agents
- The RMA AIP Listing page provides location and contact information about approved insurance providers.
Approved Insurance Providers (AIPs) are insurance companies that have standard reinsurance or livestock price reinsurance agreements with USDA to provide insurance policies to farmers.
- Update an Insurance Agent’s Information
All data is provided by approved insurance providers operating under a reinsurance agreement with RMA. If you are an agent and any information is inaccurate or missing, you must contact the company you are affiliated with to submit your corrections to RMA.
Additions or changes properly submitted by insurance providers to RMA will be available on our web site by the following Sunday evening. It is the responsibility of these insurance providers to accurately maintain this information.
Agents with an interest in selling crop or livestock insurance should contact an approved insurance provider.