Expand All
  • Q What will I need to determine my coverage and my total premium cost be for WFRP?

    You will need your previous five years of farm taxes and your farm plan for the upcoming year. The years of farm taxes that you would need for the 2017 insurance year are 2011-2015. Schedule F is used and if you use other farm tax forms, the tax forms and supporting records must be used to complete Substitute Schedule F’s necessary to determine the amount of insurance and premium due. See a Federal crop insurance agent for detailed information and an insurance quote.