Loss Adjustment Standards
Directive Number Series: 25000
Procedural directives which provide loss standards and instructions for both regulatory and pilot programs. Identifies loss adjustment standards and requirements for determining production or revenue and adjusting crop insurance claims in a uniform and timely manner.
To reference handbooks in years prior to 2015 please view the legacy archive website.
Select the Crop Year to view information applicable to that year.
|Document Title||Initial Crop Year||Release Date||Commodity||Directive #||Related Documents|
External Links Referenced in the FCIC-Issued Loss Adjustment Standards
The following links refer to documents and pages located on external sites but referenced by the FCIC-issued loss adjustment standards:
- Agricultural Marketing Service Cotton Reports (including Daily Spot Quotations)
- Federal Grain Inspection Service (FGIS) Field Offices
- FGIS Practical Procedures for Grain Handlers and Practical Procedures for Sampling Grain
- Quality standards for fresh fruits and vegetables
- Quality standards for processed fruits and vegetables
- Warehouses with a Commodity Credit Corporation (CCC) Uniform Grain and Rice Storage Agreement (UGRSA)
- Warehouses with a U.S. Warehouse Act (USWA) license
Note: These links will take you off the RMA Web site. Although we make every effort to link to quality sites, RMA is not responsible for the content or privacy policies used by non-federal government Web sites. RMA does not endorse any products, private or public, available on these sites.