2019 Iowa Actuarial Update
11/30 IA Crops/Programs: Combo Barley, Combo/ARPI/AYP Corn, Dollar Forage Seeding, Combo Grain Sorghum, APH Green Peas, YBD Hybrid Seed Corn, APH Oats, Combo/ARPI/AYP Popcorn, APH Potatoes, Combo/ARPI/AYP Soybeans, APH Sweet Corn
COUNTY CROP EXPANSION:
- Processing sweet corn expanded into Boone, Hamilton, and Howard counties.
COUNTY CROP DELETIONS: None
- Final Planting Date reviews completed for potatoes. No changes were made.
- Production Reporting Dates entered into Information Browser.
- Rate reviews completed with new target rates established for forage seeding and potatoes.
- Some rates for other crops may have changed due to rates moving toward previously established target rates.
STATEMENTS: no changes
- Corn: Added white and waxy types in all counties.
- T-yields reviewed and updated for potatoes.
- No changes.
- Added Multi-County Enterprise Unit option for grain sorghum, barley, corn, and soybeans.
- Processing sweet corn: Prevented Planting coverage level changed from 40 percent to 60 percent.
- Potatoes: Prevented Planting coverage level changed from 25 percent to 45 percent.
- Oats: 2017 added as eligible Yield Exclusion year in Allamakee, Benton, Black Hawk, Buchanan, Clayton, Delaware, Dubuque, Fayette, Grundy, Iowa, Jasper, Marshall, Poweshiek, Tama, and Winneshiek counties.
- The Supplemental Coverage Option (SCO) and Yield Exclusion (YE) option availability and updates can be tracked on the following link that shows all counties and crops with SCO and YE eligible years: public-rma.fpac.usda.gov/apps/MapViewer/index.html
NOTE: This is not an official document December 6, 2018