Wisconsin Actuarial Updates 2019
11/30 WI Crops/Programs: Combo Barley, APH Cabbage, APH Cigar Binder Tobacco, Combo/ARPI/AYP Corn, APH Cucumbers, APH Dry Beans, Dollar Forage Seeding, Combo Grain Sorghum, APH Green Peas, YBD Hybrid Corn Seed, APH Oats, ARPI/AYP Popcorn, APH Potatoes, APH Processing Beans, Combo/ARPI/AYP Soybeans, APH Sweet Corn
COUNTY CROP EXPANSION:
- Processing sweet corn expanded into Trempealeau County.
- Barley expanded into La Crosse and Rock counties.
COUNTY CROP DELETIONS: None
- Final Planting Date reviews completed for cabbage, cigar binder tobacco, and potatoes. No changes were made.
- Production Reporting Dates entered into Information Browser.
- Rate reviews completed with new target rates established for cabbage, cigar binder tobacco, forage seeding, and potatoes.
- Some rates for other crops may have changed due to rates moving toward previously established target rates.
- Removed all high risk rate areas from Lafayette County.
STATEMENTS: No changes.
TYPES/PRACTICES: No changes.
- T-yields reviewed and updated for cabbage, cigar binder tobacco, and potatoes.
- Deleted all high risk map areas in Lafayette County.
- Added Multi-County Enterprise Unit option for grain sorghum, barley, corn, and soybeans.
- Dry beans: Prevented Planting coverage level changed from 60 percent to 50 percent.
- Processing sweet corn: Prevented Planting coverage level changed from 40 percent to 60 percent.
- Potatoes: Prevented Planting coverage level changed from 25 percent to 45 percent.
- Oats: 2017 was added as eligible Yield Exclusion year in Adams, Barron, Brown, Buffalo, Calumet, Chippewa, Clark, Columbia, Crawford, Dane, Dodge, Eau Claire, Fond Du Lac, Grant, Green, Green Lake, Iowa, Jackson, Jefferson, Juneau, La Crosse, Lafayette, Manitowoc, Marathon, Marquette, Monroe, Outagamie, Ozaukee, Portage, Price, Richland, Rusk, Sauk, Sawyer, Shawano, Sheboygan, Taylor, Trempealeau, Vernon, Washburn, Washington, Waukesha, Waupaca, Waushara, Winnebago, and Wood counties.
- Corn: 2017 was added as eligible Yield Exclusion year in Door, Florence, Forest, Langlade, Marinette, Oconto, Oneida, and Vilas counties.
- The Supplemental Coverage Option (SCO) and Yield Exclusion (YE) option availability and updates can be tracked on the following link will show all counties and crops with Yield Exclusion available: public-rma.fpac.usda.gov/apps/MapViewer/index.html
NOTE: This is not an official document. December 6, 2018