Mission, Vision, and Core Values
Our service to you
Serving America’s agricultural producers through effective, market-based risk management tools to strengthen the economic stability of agricultural producers and rural communities.Vision Statement
Securing the future of agriculture by providing world class risk management tools to rural America.Core Values
Our success depends on:
- Customer Focus — Serving RMA’s customers by delivering programs that address their diverse needs.
- Results Orientation — Measuring performance and making management decisions to direct resources to where they are used most effectively
- Transparency — Making the Agency's management processes more open so that the public can learn how RMA supports Americans every day and in every way.
- Participation — Providing opportunities for RMA's customers to shape and improve services provided by the Agency.
- Collaboration — Working cooperatively at all governmental levels domestically and internationally on policy matters affecting a broad audience.
- Accountability — Ensuring that the performance of all employees is measured against the achievement of the Agency's strategic goals.
- Professionalism — Building and maintaining a highly-skilled, diverse, and compassionate workforce.
- Stewardship — Acting as responsible stewards of taxpayer dollars and promoting stewardship of resources.